After carefully monitoring local, state and national regulations as well as thoughtful consideration and prayer, the Dorroh Lake Board has approved the continuation of Girls and Guys Camps this summer. Please visit our Camps/Events tab for more information concerning COVID-19, safety measures, forms, applications, and how to plan for camp.
Registration is open! Visit our Camps/Events tab to find our online registration link.
The cost for our Girls Camp and Guys Camp is $225 per camper. Check out our CAMPS/EVENTS page to learn more about the camp you would like to attend.
If your church is holding its camp here, please contact your church for camp cost or for more information.
Things to bring:
· A fantastic attitude and a desire to be with God
· Casual clothing for four days - Please don't send super-nice clothes! They will do activities which may be messy. They also may wish to have more than one change of clothes per day. Closed-toe shoes (tennis) and flip-flops are needed as shoes must be worn at all times.
· Pillow, sheets, and blanket or sleeping bag
· Towels, washcloths, and beach towel
· Personal hygiene items - Shampoo, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant
· Sunscreen and bug spray
· Dirty clothes bag
· Bible, pen, notebook, etc.
Click below for camp information including what to bring and what NOT to bring.
We are continuing to provide quotes for groups interested in booking an event here. Please visit our Book Page and fill out the requested information. This will help us know more about you and your needs. We will then contact you to plan and schedule your event should it comply with restrictions or guidelines as they pertain to COVID19. We will work with you to ensure as safe an experience as possible.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but Dorroh Lake has a no pet policy. Please make arrangements for your pets to stay with or be cared for by family or friends prior to your event.