Please visit our Book Page and fill out the requested information. This will help us know more about you and your needs. We will then contact you to plan and schedule your event.
Download and complete the application below. Submit to Dorroh Lake Baptist Assembly by mail or email.
Mail to: 645 Dorroh Lake Road, Calhoun City, MS 38916
Email to: email@example.com
The boys and girls camps we provide costs $175 per camper if preregistered by June 1st. After this date, the cost is $200. Check out our CAMPS/EVENTS page to learn more about the camp you would like to attend.
If your church is holding its camp here, check our CAMPS/EVENTS page or contact your church's children's or youth director for camp cost or more information.
Things to bring:
· A fantastic attitude and a desire to be with God
· Casual clothing for four days - We prefer t-shirts because this helps prevent sunburns. They may need more than one change of clothes per day. They will need both closed-toe shoes (tennis) and flip-flops. Shoes MUST be worn at all times.
· Pillow, sheets, and blanket or sleeping bag
· Towels, washcloths, and beach towel
· Personal hygiene items - Shampoo, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant
· Sunscreen and bug spray
· Dirty clothes bag
· Bible, pen, notebook, etc.
Click below for camp information including what to bring and what NOT to bring.
Things not to bring:
· Electronic devices (cell phones, ipods, mp3 players, portable tv/dvd players, laptops, video games, hairdryers, & straighteners)
· Inappropriate clothing (small tank tops, cut-off shirts, tight clothing, clothing with inappropriate sayings or slogans, short shorts or skirts, bikini or 2-piece swimsuits, speedos)
· Silly string, water balloons, or fireworks (We do not allow practical jokes that are at someone's or something's expense.)
· Tobacco, drugs, alcohol, or weapons
Click below for more camp information including what to bring and what NOT to bring.
Yes. Our lost and found is in the camp office. We are happy to assist you in locating any items that were mistakenly left behind. However, any items (except for Bibles) that are left for more than one month become property of the camp and will be donated or discarded.